These days the amount of jobs has increased by a certain margin but then not every job guarantees you the security and trust. You need to check thoroughly before you apply anywhere since the chance of being caught in fraud is high. Although in case of government jobs you know every detail and things are transparent enough. To know about government jobs and details about the recruitments, you can always visit Sarkari results. Given below are some of the most important Sarkari jobs in 2018:
· NIT Silchar: NIT Silchar is recruiting for different posts like a medical officer, library manager, and even senior officers. Everyone having a post-graduate degree is eligible to apply for the job. You can read all about the proper job description in details if you visit their website.
· UPSC: Serving on the Public Service Commission can be one great profession regarding government jobs since they have huge benefits. The pay scale that is released is also high, i.e., Rs 40,000 and above. You need a master’s degree for applying for the higher posts whereas an undergraduate degree is sufficient for the others. The vacancies are around 400+ so waste no time.
· MSC: This is another great profile where the main job requires a minimum of matriculation and even people with a post-graduate degree can apply. The main posts for jobs are an Assistant planner and Surveyor. Every state has a different municipal board, and the exam details can be found on their official website.
· State Bank Jobs: State Bank is conducting exams for the post of Clerk or Junior Associate at the moment, but they also have an opening for Provisional Officers and other staff. You need to have an undergraduate degree at least to apply for the exam, and the minimum age for applying is 21 years. You have to pass a preliminary exam, and then you will be eligible for the Mains. The qualification of mains will move you forward to the Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
· IBPS: IBPS is conducting bank examinations for different banks and by cut-offs and your preference you will be able to choose the bank of your choice. This also has two different exams, i.e., Prelims and Mains. The eligibility criterion is the same as that of SBI exams.
· Railway Jobs: There are around a total of 26502 numbers of vacancies in this segment of government jobs. There are different regions, i.e., eastern railways, central, etc. which have different vacancies and you have to apply for the one you are eligible for. Please visit the official website for information in depth.
You can always apply for these exams via their official websites, or you can visit MyLifeJobs for having an easier way to these exams, notifications, and other recruitment details. This website also has an app that makes the whole process even easier for the people with a smartphone. You can always stay in touch and get to know about the recruitment details the moment they come out. Make sure to always apply after checking the details in depth and also the eligibility criteria.