Major Prafulla was a native of Junona village in Paoni tehsil. Major Prafulla’s father retired as a teacher from Gandhi School, Walani while mother Sudha has also been serving as a teacher at Bhivapur.
- The most recent infringement of the truce assertion occurred when Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti was enjoying the great outdoors in Rajouri region central command to address individuals’ grievances, they said.
Maj Moharkar completed his primary education at Manora village in Bhivapur tehsil and high school education from Vainangaga School, Paoni and Somalwar High School, Nagpur. Later, he got admission for Engineering in Nagpur. However, determined to serve the country, he left engineering and Joined OTA through TES entry. He joined Indian Army as Lieutenant about eight years ago and was promoted as Major.
- The resistance representative said Pakistani troops focused on the Army watch at Brat Galla in Keri area at around 1215 hours.The Army, in an announcement, said that Indian troops countered “unequivocally and adequately”.
Major Ambadas (32) had a place with Bhandara region in Maharashtra and is made due by spouse Avoli Moharkar, while Lance Naik Gurmail Singh (34) had a place with Amritsar locale in Punjab and is made due by wife Kuljit Kaur and a little girl.
Sepoy Pragat Singh (30) had a place with Karnal region in Haryana and is made due by spouse Ramanpreet Kaur and a child, the Army said. Spear Naik Kuldeep Singh had a place with Kareena town in Talwandi Sabo, Bathinda locale in Punjab.
“Though my son has been martyred, I am proud of his supreme sacrifice. He was a brilliant student since childhood and was very eager to serve the country. He used to say that he would love to die for the country, I still remember his words,” said Sudha Moharkar, mother of the martyred soldier.
- Jammu and Kashmir Deputy Chief Minister Nirmal Singh paid rich tributes to the killed warriors and censured Pakistan for the truce infringement.
- “Pakistan is enjoying such apprehensive activities and is being given a befitting reaction, however it doesn’t cease from such fainthearted acts,” Singh told journalists on the sidelines of a capacity here.
- “Major Ambadas, Lance Naik Gurmail and Sepoy Pragat were overcome and true officers. The country will dependably stay obligated to them for their preeminent forfeit and dedication to obligation,” the Army articulation said. The vice president serve said Pakistan has segregated at the worldwide stage, particularly on the issue of fear mongering.
It was marriage anniversary of Praful and Aboli on December 25 and Aboli had finished all preparations to celebrate the precious moment in their life. His parents Sudha and Ambadas had left for Pune since their son was supposed to reach Pune on Monday. However, they got the shocking news as they reached Pulgaon and returned back heavy-heartedly. Aboli could not control her emotions after hearing the news.
- “There has been no mutilation of bodies, the wounds endured are because of fragments and gunfire wounds maintained because of shooting by the foe on the watch,” the Army said on Sunday.
- Major Moharkar Prafulla Ambadas, Lance Naik Gurmail Singh, Lance Naik Kuldeep Singh and Sepoy Pargat Singh were killed along the Line of Control (LoC) in Keri segment of Jammu and Kashmir’s Rajouri area on Saturday.Pakistani troops focused on the Army watch at Brat Galla in Keri division at around 1215 hours. The Army said that Indian troops countered “firmly and successfully” to the “unmerited” terminating.
Thirty-two-year-old Major Ambadas had a place with Bhandara locale in Maharashtra and is made due by spouse Avoli Moharkar, while 34-year-old Lance Naik Gurmail Singh had a place with Amritsar region in Punjab and is made due by wife Kuljit Kaur and a little girl.
Sepoy Pargat Singh had a place with Karnal region in Haryana and is made due by spouse Ramanpreet Kaur and a child, the Army said.
VANDE MATARAM JAI HIND!